Monday, January 23, 2006

Celluloid

Saw a few movies this weekend

Underworld: Evolution 4.5/5 I think I may be the only one of my group who really really liked it a lot. There were a lot of heads and jaws ripped off I really enjoyed that.

Suburbia 5/5 I saw this once before in about 1992 I liked it then, but somehow now I liked it a lot more. Really cool, kind of a snapshot of a time and a scene you don't see much anymore, at least not around here. Maybe it was just my mood that I watched it in.

The Yes Men 3.5/5 A few very funny parts, I liked this, it's different and makes you think but also makes you feel hopeless. Incredibly funny proposal of recycling food.

Wedding Crashers 4/5 Had me laughing quite a bit, watched it in the same mood as suburbia so I guess that is why I liked it so much, it was quite funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home