Monday, January 23, 2006

Off

My stomache felt off since saturday afternoon. I was at the scottish games, and one of these 3 things that caused it: I ate a tasty hot dog from one of the vendors, I drank about 6 good beers or I was dehydrated. My stomache still feels off but it's better just not fully. I don't take any types of medicines or other stuff like that, I prefer natural remedies, like green tea. If you have any suggestions I welcome them, just not drugs or pills or pepto.

It's kind of a quesy feeling like I might throw up.


1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:47:00 AM, Blogger simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.
i'm swiss, and i have noticed that we share the interest in this country.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me

best,

Simon

my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (not as menacing as it sounds :-) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home